I had never thought making Chicken Kebabs would be possible at home. Nonetheless, for all the mommies wanting to feed their kids these delicious delicacies here is the recipe…
Let’s learn from one of the moms who cook some delicious meals of the Cooked by Moms fame…Sujata Wagmare
Chicken Kebabs: 25-28 portions:
500 g chicken mince.
3 potatoes, boiled and mashed
½ cup finely chopped onion
¼ cup chopped coriander
2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
2 teaspoons chopped green chilies
1 teaspoon ground red chili
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon turmeric
Salt to taste
4 tablespoons rava
1 well-beaten egg
Oil for greasing or cooking
1. Add chicken mince, boiled mashed potatoes, chopped onion and cilantro, ginger garlic and green chilies and mix well.
2. Add the dry spices and salt. Mix well for the flavors to blend.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4. Add Rava and well-beaten egg to the meat mixture, just before preparation.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai.
6. Make small rounds, about 2 tablespoons each, of the meat mixture.
7. Fry till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with green chutney.
If you want to know more about Cooked by MOMS you can visit them here…
Keep on Cooking,